Laucala

Kaucala

Fiji's most amazing destination, possibly anywhere in the world, is Laucala Island. List of Laucala Island Resort locations, prices, amenities: Expert Laucala Island Research, hotel and travel index only. Laucala is located in the Vanua Levu archipelago in northern Fiji and is one of three small islands off the coast of Taveuni. It is Fiji's private island of Laucala. Arrival in a private jet and your personal welcome party in Laucala indicate that this is no ordinary resort.

**Sales_to_Dietrich_Mateschitz">Verkauf an Dietrich Mateschitz>

The Laucala (pronounced[lau?├░ala]) is one of three small archipelagos situated in Fiji, just south of Thurston Point on the Taveuni Isle. On the private isles is the luxurious Laucala Resort. It has a surface area of 12 sqkm.

It' s 5 kilometres long and has a width of 3 kilometres, which in some places narrows to 1.5 kilometres. There are two other archipelagos in the group, Qamea several hundred metres to the east and Matagi. Lynne Hunt commissioned Dietrich to transform the London archipelago into a privately owned refuge for prominent people.

List of Laucala Island

Laucala Island is the place to be if you are looking for a new one. While Laucala Island may not have many sights in the town, you don't have to risk far to see places like Matangi Dock. Flying to Taveuni (TVU file), 22.5 km from the island of Laucala.

Island Laucala

A 10% down payment of the entire amount is necessary at the moment of reservation. The remainder of 90% of the reservation amount is due one months before your departure and will not be refunded. Prices are in US Dollar, but billing is done in Fiji Dollar on a current currency basis.

Cancellations made more than three moths before your departure will be fully reimbursed. Cancellations made less than three moths before the date of departure are non-refundable, but will be considered for any subsequent reservation within 12 mo. In case of last-minute reservations (less than one and a half days before arrival) a 100% deposit is due upon reservation.

A 20% down payment is necessary at the moment of reservation. The remainder of 80% of the reservation amount is due two month before your departure and will not be refunded. Prices are in US Dollar, but billing is done in Fiji Dollar on a current currency basis.

Cancellation made more than three month before your departure will be fully reimbursed. Cancellation made less than three month before the date of departure is non-refundable, but will be considered for any subsequent reservation within 12-month. The prices for 1 Bdrm Residences refer to 2 people. The prices for 2 Bdrm residences refer to 4 people.

The prices for 3 Bdrm residences refer to 6 people. Overwater Wai prices are for 4 people. Peninsula Domicile prices are for 2 people. Prices for the Delana Hilltop Residenz are only on demand; this Residenz offers space for up to 6 people. Buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners in all 5 restaurant, Laucala wines, drinks, use of all bar, mansion bar and restaurant, all activities: gulf, water sports such as scuba dipping, yachting, surfboards, jetboating and horse back-raiding.

$600 per capita from Nadi to Laucala. The Nadi Lounge and meeting point; welcome service is provided to all Laucala visitors. The flight from Nadi to Laucala takes 45 min. It has a privately owned international airfield and operates 24 hours a night. Intra-Community ICAO Code Air Laucala Fiji NFNH Aiport.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema