Powell River

The Powell River

The Powell River Gymnastics & Cheer offers programs for all ages and experience levels in Powell River, BC, Canada. Actual local time in Canada - British Columbia - Powell River. Obtain Powell River's weather and area codes, time zone and daylight savings time. Only place to shop in Powell River! In the Powell River Town Centre Hotel - we always try to meet your expectations.

The Powell River | Discover | Sunshine Coast Tourism

The Powell River on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, where vast verdant hills and protected Pacific Ocean rivers come together, provides a vibrant mix of outdoors adventures and leisure. Tla'amin tribe has lived in this area for millennia and lives in perfect balance with the area. Recently, the area has been used as a raw material mining center - once home to the world's biggest cellulose and papermaking mill - Powell River now provides adventurous explorers with a myriad of possibilities for outdoors adventures, water-based explorations and recreational coastline holidays.

The Powell River is home to the region's pristine micro-brewery in the historical Townsite district: Staying afloat and exploring the Duck Lake MTB trail or drifting in one of the uniquely designed swimming huts on Powell Lake. Canada's longest cinema is also located in this area of the Sunshine Coast:

Just outside Vancouver and Vancouver Island, the Powell River provides a variety of adventures for travelers of all types, regardless of the time of year. Explore the Sunshine Coast Trail and the Powell Forest Canoe Route, scale Eldred Valley or snowshoes in the Knuckleheads. That'?s the adventurous goal you've been looking for.

Powell River, BC - 7 day forecast

TodaySunny. A mixture of sky and shine this afternoons. A few clouds this evening. Wed, 4 JulA Mi, a mixture of sunny and cloudy. 30% probability of rain shower in the evening. Nothern cloudy spells with 40 per cent probability of rainfall. Thu, 5 JulA mixture of rain and shine with 40 per cent chances of chill.

Nothern clouds. Fri, 6 JulCloudy with a 60 per cent shot at shower. Noctilucent with 60 per cent chill. Sat, 7 JulCloudy with 60 per cent chances of showing. Nightclear. So, 8 JulSunny. Nightclear. Mon, 9 JulSunny. It' a mixture of clouds and sundown. 30% probability of rain shower in the evening.

Good night: Clouds with 40 per cent probability of rainfall. It' a mixture of clouds and sundowner with a 40 per cent chancer. Good night: Overcast weather. Overcast with 60 per cent probability of rainfall. Good night: Overcast with 60 per cent probability of rainfall. Overcast with 60 per cent probability of rainfall.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema