Niulakita

Neiulakita

The name Niulakita is the southernmost island of Tuvalu and also the only village on this island. The Niulakita is one of the southernmost islands of the Tuvalu group and has no lagoon but only a swamp in the centre. The name Niulakita is the southernmost island of Tuvalu and also the only village on this island. Wind, waves & weather forecast Niulakita / Niulakita, Tuvalu for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing. The name Niulakita is the southernmost island of Tuvalu and also the only village on this island.

Geographische Merkmale[edit>

The name Niulakita is the most southern of Tuvalu and also the name of the only town on this isle. The Niulakita census of 2012 [1] The inhabitants of Niulakita have migrated from Niutao to the isle. The Niulakita is defended in the Tuvalu parliament by the members of the Niutao County.

There are four pools or seas and the town has a Tuvalu municipality centre (Maneapa), which also offers recreation and recreation. It has the highest point of Tuvalu (4.6 meters above sealevel). There is a fringe wall all around the whole isle, making it hard to fish locally and to and from the isle.

Niulakita Primary is Lotoalofa Primary School. Inhabitants of the Tuvalu Municipalities. Map of Niulakita. Edited by Hugh Laracy, Pape Hugh (1983). Tuvalu: Institute of Pacific Studies, University of the South Pacific and Government of Tuvalu, p. 77. Maude, H.E. Discover Spain in the Central Pacific. Ke Atu Tuvalu:

Kalaaki Laupepa, Hugh Laracy Eds. (1983). Tuvalu: Institute of Pacific Studies, University of the South Pacific and Government of Tuvalu, p. 78. Edited by Hugh LARAY (1983). "Niulakita's property, 1880-1896." Tuvalu: Institute of Pacific Studies, University of the South Pacific and Government of Tuvalu, pp. 196-197. Genuine surviving on an archipelago history.

Riyadh Island

Niulakita, the smallest, least populated of the Tuvalu group, is only a minute point of corals just over a kilometre long. The Niulakita is a little higher than the other Aylls, and the flora is overgrown. The Burns Philp trade enterprise established a coppra orchard here in 1926, which was subsequently bought by the UK in 1944.

The Niulakita administration left Niutao to the Niutao tribe in 1946, which has maintained changing groups here since 1949 (there was never a constant population). They' re living here now, doing coppra in layers of a few years each. There is no guest house, but you can lodge with native family in the small village on the south-west side.

Mehr zum Thema