4 Islands of Hawaii

Çawaii's 4 islands

Discover the amazing places and experiences of Hawaii with an additional tour of Pearl Harbor. Booking your four islands and the extended Pearl Harbor Tour today! When we first visited Hawaii, we visited 4 islands in one week. from Maui. 4 days Hawaii Big Island Deluxe Tour from Hilo/Honolulu: Days 4 Kauai and Hawaiian Luau.

¿Hawaii - 4 islands in 16 outings? - New board Hawaii

¿Hawaii - 4 islands in 16 outings? And I am also from the United Kingdom, just two short visits to Maui. There' is quite no way after this journey (its a very long range) I would want 3 more flight kits (sets because in many cases you can't directly be flying from one to another, so for example Maui to Kaui would be Maui to Oahu to Kaui)..... after you've done that three or four time you' ve been flying with Oahu Airports maybe by it up to 8times Super trusted!

I' d make a maximum of 3 islands, I would say 2 is actually better, but perhaps I cannot convince you to do that if you start with 4, I would also suggest that you organise your flight so that you go from the continent to A, then to A and then back from C to C. I would also suggest that you organise your flight so that you go back to A.

Whatever you are skipping, I think you will have a better vacation if you are visiting a maximum of 3 islands.

Hawaii Islands 4-Island Cruise & Tour

Arrival in Honolulu in the early afternoons to be welcomed in the traditional way of Hawaii. You can spend the evenings at your own pace, either resting from your journeys or starting your exploration in this busy area of the island's capitol. Wake up and start your journey to the soft rythms of the islands. Enclosed by nature's own beauties, they are also inspired by the Aloha spirit, the kind acceptation for which Hawaii is known.

While on Waikiki Beach overlooking Diamond Head, rummage the stores and dining areas of world-famous luxury properties or explore some of the city' s best places of interest. Start the outing with a trip with Pearl Harbor and a trip to the USS Arizona Memorial. After the descent to the Koolau Mountains we ride through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.

Stop in Honolulu city centre, where we will see Iolani Palace, Washington Place and the magnificent State Capitol. Today we get on the Norwegian cruiser Pride of America and start our comfortable trip through the islands of Hawaii. Awaken to a stunning view of the valley island of Maui.

You can choose between an onshore or offshore outing. Sail the Iao Valley (Yosemite of the Pacific) or explore the historical fishing capitol of Lahaina and its picturesque stores and fashion-stores. It is another full working days to explore Maui and a variety of elective sightseeing tours.

Ascent to the 10,023 feet peak of Haleakala, the huge vulcano that makes up most of the Isle of Maui. Submerge in a submersible, take a Segway tour or take a cable car down a hill. There are many possibilities, perhaps the most important being a trip to Volcanoes National Park, which is home to the most vibrant volcan.

Visiting a waterfall, botanic garden, café estate or arboriculture. Today, harbour times are in the historical village of Kailua-Kona on the sun side of the isle. Think of an option to pay a trip to Mokuaikaua Cathedral, Hawaii's oldest christian cathedral, or the Hulihee Palace, which was the former home of Hawaii's alliance.

You can also go on guided trips, visit some of the world' s most famous café and plantation sites, or take an adventure catamaran or snorkel trip. It is the oldest islet in the range and it is rich in flora and falls. There are many land trips to discover Kauai. The Luau on the Kilohana plantation is a favourite choice.

The last part of the Pride of America will offer many opportunities to relax on the boat, but there is also a wholesome meal with on land optionals. Select the ascent to the chilly peak of Waimea Canyon, where you can see the Little Grand Canyon of the Pacific. We have our bags ready and this mornings we leave the boat in Honolulu.

Today a picturesque round trip through Oahu is waiting for us. We will see the popular surf spots along the north coast and see the popular Dole Pineapple Plantation. We will end our trip when we reach Honolulu International and take the return flights. Landmark tours are very much part of the package. Travel expenses include fares from all important US gateways.

Mehr zum Thema