3 Islands of Hawaii

of Hawaii 3 Islands

Enjoy 3 of the top tours in Hawaii with our brand new 3 Island Tour with Pearl Harbor, Maui's Road to Hana & Big Island Volcano! I'm coming to Hawaii at the end of April for 9 days and have to fly through Honolulu. APRIZONA MEMORIAL + THE USS MISSOURI BATTLESHIP TOUR (3/4 day). First and foremost, Hawaii Island. The executive members receive a reward of 2%, plus 3% when using the Costco Anywhere.

Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? - The Hawaii News Board

Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? We' re a group of 4 children (13, 16) travelling from Florida to Hawaii from June 7 to 21, 2016. I' m planning to go to Maui for 6 overnight stays, then go to the Big Island for 3 whole flights - mostly to see the volcano Nat'l Park, we won't have enough spare times - and then for 5 overnight stays in Oahu (and to go from HNL).

It is a gift for my boy (who turns 13 years old) and he really wants to go to Oahu (while I want to go to Maui and DH to VNP). So I found early inter-island departures to avoid confusing the whole day's itinerary. I' m still standing out, but I want to book the flight.... Thank you!

Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? Do you include your 14 day-trip? You really only have 12 workdays? Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? The first time I visited Hawaii, it lasted 10 night and we divided it equally into 2 islands.

You can' t make another one with the four additional working day. In general you can go from isle to isle, next to doors, in 4h. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? A 3-day stay on the BI is not perfect. I' d make 5-night Maui, 5-night Big Iceland and 3-night Oahu.

I would actually like two islands. And Maui and the Big Island would be great. I' m not a big Oahu buff, even though the northern bank is nice. and the Honolulu transport is often a chaos. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts?

It' like a full year to Kauai for Waimea Canyon or two nights to Maui for RTH. Suppose it is raining on the date you plan for VNP or the park is muffled? I' d stay with two islands. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts?

They are planning to concentrate on the Volcano National Park on the Great Island. That' great, and two night will do. You can be guided through Honolulu to get from OGG on Maui to Hilo. It is a bustling, overcrowded year. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts?

I' d jump over the big island if I were you and keep it for another voyage. Last year we took our 13- and 15-year-old children to Hawaii and spend 7 nights on the BI (+5 on Kauai), and while they were in love with the Big Island, VNP was not even on their (or my) top 10 favourites on the journey.

There' so many other great things on the BI you'll miss if you just jump in the zoo for 3 nights. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? I want to live on the islands when I get to Hawaii. I' m usually spending 14 nights on an isle..... so I wouldn't make more than 2 islands with your timeframe.

Everything will depend on what kind of holiday you want - if you want to unwind, I wouldn't try to make 3 islands. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts? It' BI and Oahu or Oahu and Maui. Then your actual schedule corresponds to 3 trips, sometimes 4 persons.................ouch! Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts?

We would be in the BI from Monday noon to Thursday noon (so 2 full mornings plus 1/2 mornings at the frontend). We' d go to HNL early Thursday and be there by Tuesday noon (so 1/2 full Thursday at the front end plus 4 full working nights - Friday to Monday, Tuesday flying).

BL BLBL I see that you are an Oahuitexpert. When we want to spend a whole weekend in Oahu, we may have to expand our "horizons" beyond Waikiki. Fortnight, three islands... are we nuts?

Mehr zum Thema